Built-in type spot lighting LED-POINT-04 is used for general and decorative interior lighting.
||DC, 350 mA
|Number of LEDs:
||up to 150 lm/W
|Luminous flux of LEDs:
||up to 450 lm
|Luminous flux of LEDs:
|luminous intensity distribution curve
|Color rendering index CRI:
||warm white, cold, red, orange, yellow, green, pink, blue, dark blue
|Degree of protection:
|Degree of protection*:
||not less than 80%
|Temperature operating range:
||from -40°C to +50°C
||decorative glass with fluorescent particles
Certificates of conformity:
- Certificate УкрСЕПРО №UA 1.066.0180552 (1) -12
- Certificate of Conformity ТУ U 31.5-31517453-003 (004): 2009
- Certificate of conformity ГОСТ R № РОСС UA.AV41.N00102 (3)
- Certificate of Conformity CЄ mark E014 / 01 (02)
- Declaration of Conformity CЄ mark № JIC02220
LED lighting is -
- energy savings in 5-10 times!
- high light output
- high color rendering
- high strength and vibration resistanceь
- no inrush current and instant ignition
- no stroboscopic effect
- long life service
- low heatе
- resistance to low temperature
- resistance to voltage drops
- safe for environment
Electronic Light makes custom lighting products using LED at the request of the customer. You can also make the LED lighting yourself, applying special LED modules for the lightings!
LED lighting\ modules installation requirements.
Observe the polarity:
If you don`t observe the polarity it is possible to get LED failure. There is a visible point On LED`s part of the negative terminal. For proper connection of the LED lighting (unit) it`s presented special connectors that are installed on lamp (unit) and the power source.
Compliance with the number of LEDs in the chain:
- If you don`t observe the number of LEDs mounted on a specific power supply model, there is a possible failure of the source and / or light-emitting diodes. One and more LEDS can be installed in on lighting or unit. When you connect lamps (units) to a specific source, it is necessary to determine the number of LEDs in the lighting.
- On the power supply CS 31350 it can be installed at least 1 and no more than 9 LEDs.
- On the power supply JA-80350M it is possible to install at least 10 and not more than 24 light-emitting diodes.
When installing lightings (units) with red or yellow LEDs, the number of diodes must be increased by half, for each power supply
- Do not turn on the network to 220V power supply without connected lamps (units).
Compliance with the temperature regime:
- In case of overheating above the permissible norm in the service term of the LEDs is to be reduced and possible failure may be occurred.
- LED units must be installed with the help of thermal tape on a surface with good heat removing.